Season 7

NHL 15/360 League - XoHL Signups

GRHL Season Awards!

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Collapse column Collapse column

Users online -

4 Guests, 0 Users

Most Online Today: 4.
Most Online Ever: 100 (May 04, 2014, 08:16:50 PM)

Amazon -

Personal Menu -

Hi, Guest

Login and Logout -

- GamingRendo ChatBox

Poll

Read below post before voting

NHL 15 on Xbox One
NHL 15 on Xbox 360
NHL 14 on Xbox 360
Other - Describe in post
NHL 15 on PS4

Author Topic: NHL 15 ?  (Read 6033 times)

Soccerjrc18

Re: NHL 15 ?
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2014, 01:59:00 PM »
When something gets left off obviously it is a debate lol. I mean yeah there is an other selection in the poll voting, but it's like PS4 is just not included. It's because nobody apparently reads up on this stuff. People are stuck in the microsoft past when it was better. I just thought it was weird to not even see a ps4 option. I know a lot of people are starting to get that over xbox one. Maybe not all you guys, but I've seen posts elsewhere and what not. If this league even went there they could be the biggest Sony league just because I doubt people had ps3 leagues that were any good, so the ps4 leagues wouldn't really exist either. That's a whole new fanbase that wouldn't be playing in LG
2x GRHL Stanley Cup winner
2x Vezina Trophy winner
1x William M. Jennnings Trophy winner shared with DrGhonzo
1x GRHL Foundation Trophy winner (Joey Caldiero)

Miz3da5reaper0

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2014, 02:17:26 PM »
My plans in a perfect world would be to get both. Time,money,and children all change things. Even if I get a new gen system my 360 is still gonna be around to play league for nhl14 if it stays. You can essentially do it till the system dies out completely. The fact is someone you know will probably get nhl 15 for 360 if they don't have an Xbox 1. So reviews will be heard for sure. People Will decide what to do from there. When the community upgrades so should the league. If there's no demand no need for change. Unless you want a market that hasnt been established like soccer says.
GRHL Season 5-7 RW/utility #2 - Currently Toronto Maple Leafs
                                        Career-GP-43   G-27  A-36   Hits-330+
|\            /|        ||   =====
|  \ BA  /  | ZIN || GA  //
|    \    /    |        ||     //
|      \/      |        ||   =====

MadeOfTwoFaces

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2014, 08:35:34 PM »
Soccer if you really wanna go down this road..

1. There really isn't a lot of exclusives for either system anymore, is there? Aside from the old series continuing/old games is there? Even Kingdom Hearts one of the oldest running Sony exclusives dating back to PS is now multi-platform.

2. Xbox one is now cheaper than the PS4 (PS4 got bumped up $50, XB reduced price of the One if you don't need a kinect or wish to purchase it later)

3. Xbox controller is still better, while Sony updated theirs, Microsoft did as well. the Xbox controlled maintains all the things it was hailed for before, while adding more grip and making it easier to hold in hands of all sizes.

4. Xbox multiplayer is quite honestly, just better.

5. Congratulations, if you have a $2,500 4k TV your PS4 can play it at 4k resolution. I'd rather have a $500 regular old 1080p tbh.

6. Graphics wise, PS4 and Xbox One the difference (much like with the 360 and PS3) is small with minor differences.

Now, if you're gonna cough up $500 for a system, would you rather have one just for games, or an all around entertainment system.

copy guy bri

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2014, 09:32:14 PM »
personally exclusives are meaningless. they aren't the be all end all. and even still years later xbox live is still better than sony's version. if you game alone or strictly RPG go playstation. if you have friends then by all means go ahead. but for years xbox gamers have been better and tougher. who remembers all the ps3 guys coming over to EHL and VHL cause nobody was good.  hell in xbox world on COD i have a .7 kd ratio. in sony land its 3.2 so whats that tell ya. me personally the ps4 was better hardware (as one would expect from a hardware company) xbox better online system. so for me it was xbox all the way.
[/URL]

Nastiest Guy

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2014, 10:08:39 PM »
The price increase for the ps4 isn't happening in the US, thankfully. I'm personally going to get a ps4 if everything goes as planned so I'd like to throw my vote there, but I realize thats not going to happen here so I guess I'll go with the X1 vote by default just in case I stumble upon a reason to change my mind last minute.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 10:17:47 PM by Nastiest Guy »
S6 - Stanley Cup Winner (Calgary Flames)
S6 - James Norris Memorial Trophy
S6 - Calder Memorial Trophy
S6 - Slap Shot's Defensive Juggernaut Award

jimfromfiles

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2014, 12:35:53 AM »
oh dear....

Soccerjrc18

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2014, 01:52:12 AM »
Yeah I was going to say the ps4 wasn't getting bumped up in the US from what I heard. Last of us, Little Big planet, Uncharted, and Kingdom Hearts are the exclusives I have heard. Hell Titan Fall did so bad that the 2nd one is going to ps4. Its like Copy said though exclusives aren't really a big deal. Ps4 is just getting under looked. Xbox One is a step behind and is exactly why Sony is saying you can import saves from your 360 to the ps4, since the One hasn't figured that our yet I guess. Either way I noticed a lot of people here really just play NHL anyways. I wouldn't want to buy a system just for hockey anyways if I still have my 360 and a new game is coming out for that system anyway. I mean if any of you watched E3 Microsoft was bad both times during the release they sucked based on not listening to fans. This time they did better just because they copied Sony. Nintendo is clearly the way to go anyways.

NHL 15 for the wii U all day
2x Vezina Trophy winner

MadeOfTwoFaces

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2014, 02:26:18 AM »
LBP not such a good game, Kingdom Hearts 3 is multi-platform and HD 2.5 is for the PS3, Last of Us is really just an updated graphics version, so uncharted is really the only exclusive thats good.

honestly, i wouldnt be surprised if Microsoft made it possible to ipmort your GTA save over the cloud like it was done for COD Ghosts. Should be simple enough for MS and would only make them money.

Carolina DNA

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2014, 02:32:02 AM »
I'm currently only a player on TBL, and I work nights, but when NHL 15 comes out for XB1, I will be back working days, and will be committed to becoming an owner in this league.

jimfromfiles

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2014, 02:40:35 AM »
thread derailed. good job. this is how lenin came to power

emraith

« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2014, 08:56:30 AM »
there. fucking added a nhl 15 on ps4 option..you guys good now? lol

game imports for gta, they've said that will only be online, not actual game saves. So that definitely seems like something ms could do too. I'm actually looking forward to gears and halo for campain coop. Exclusives are generally not a key item for me. Dont care about how good or bad titanfall is for xb1 because i have a computer. By far better graphics, and controls than any console.

Nell

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2014, 11:30:29 AM »
thread derailed. good job. this is how lenin came to power

Thank you jim, for being on at ridiculous in the morning to post this.  Allow me to secure that point.

PrOdIgYx8

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2014, 12:24:17 PM »
http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/xbox-one-vs-sony-ps4

i figured when i first saw this it'd turn into a pissing battle to try and brag about which new console is better because apparently everyones an Xbone or PS4 Cheerleader now. PS4 has better hardware, but they're so similar it pretty much doesn't matter unless you're sitting 2 ft away from abrand new huge 1080p tv... my decision was simple, in the past i've gotten 2 ps3s when i first got both of them they both had the yellow light issue (RROD for Ps3). Sony has upset me in the past, and i can almost guarantee it'll happen again. but people have had the same issue with microsoft so they'll do the exact opposite thing that i did. at the end of the day you'll never convince someone to choose a console because they have their own personal experiences and opinions that led them to get whichever they chose, rather it be because of their friends got the one or they just want to try something different. i'm annoyed on how every post made on every forum ever turns into an argument on which is better, they're the same fucking thing with different operating systems. kick rocks. bye bye. piss a puddle, iunno what else to put here, so.... Hi.

Soccerjrc18

« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2014, 03:17:00 PM »

No I already voted for other :(
2x Vezina Trophy winner

emraith

« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2014, 03:26:18 PM »

No I already voted for other :(

ok, noted. PS4 now has 4.3% of the votes.

EoC Schedule -

S7 Preseason
Mon @ 11PM
NJ Tyrant & Krnsdad(A)
Tue @ 10PM
Krnsdad & NJ Tyrant(A)
Tue @ 11PM
Krnsdad & NJ Tyrant(A)
Wed @ 10PM
GamingRendo & Fluxay(A)
Wed @ 11PM
GamingRendo & Fluxay(A)
Thu @ 10PM
copyguybri & NellDBI(A)
Thu @ 11PM
copyguybri & NellDBI(A)

Reminder:
ECU Requests must be sent
to both Executives on call.

BoD List -

EAST
Boston Bruins
Owner: Tcx6plus1
GM:

New York Rangers
Owner: Kastor N Pollux
GM:

Pittsburgh
Owner: I2I SNOOPY I3I
GM:  

Tampa Bay
Owner: xwantedxcanuck
GM:  

Toronto Maple Leafs
Owner: shady5545
GM:

WEST
Anaheim Ducks
Owner: Frazier4Heisman
GM:

Calgary
Owner: jaxsonpride
GM:

Colorodo Avalanche
Owner: Jewbawwka
GM:

Dallas
Owner: Habfan5693
GM:

Los Angeles
Owner: Jarreaux
GM:

Raffle News -

GRHL Facebook Raffle Winners - 3rd Place - Miz3da5reaper0 ($10 Gift Card & 250 Tokens) - 2nd Place - honoitsdanglerqc ($10 Gift Card & 250 Tokens) - 1st Place - MadeOfTwoFaces ($20 Gift Card & 500 Tokens)

Calendar -

May 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31